Sunday, December 13, 2009

Beckerman Scrap-Crack-Book!

Since we were 13 years old, we have been scrapbooking! Our scrapbooks have older fashion images and newer images all mixed together to create an inspiration page from the clothing we love to everything we love mixed together to create a feeling. We are starting a new chapter on our blog called Beckerman Scrap-Crack-Book and we will photograph them slowly so you can see all our favourite collages! xo Beckerman Girls












Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Antonio Barros said...

I love all of them! I want to see more!

thesingular.blogspot.com

Danielle Hession said...

Oh wow!!! these are cracktacular!!! I think your girls should be giving me a lesson on collage!! soooooo good
xoxo

Eyeliah said...

so inspiring, and saving a few of your looks to my inspiration book. :-)

rosanne maccormick said...

so exciting to hear that you have been scrapbooking forever....so have i and at 59, still going strong...i can't throw away magazines and especially images that are striking in colour, style or beauty...it is so much fun...it is also a slice of history, looking back over older scrapbooks...so when people laugh at me and my glue stick..i just say...wait till they find these things in my time capsule...